Business Formation: Get Your Company Started Right
I will work to build your business
Mr. Schultz is committed to the success and prosperity of your business. To meet your goals, he is dedicated to work in close collaboration with you so he can provide the most practical and appropriate advice given your specific business goals. By understanding your expectations and financial capabilities, he can better address your needs, including what corporate entity is the best for you, and how best to limit your personal liability.
Selecting the appropriate entity for your new business
There are many considerations when choosing the appropriate business entity, such as ownership, governance, capitalization, and liability. He will listen to your plans and objectives, and help you weigh the pros and cons of your various options, which include:
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional corporation
To set you on a solid foundation, he advise you on the form of business that best addresses your current circumstances while providing the flexibility to change as you grow.
After your business is formed, he encourages all of hie clients to call for assistance with any problems that may arise. He advises his clients on all business formation matters, including:
- Corporate bylaws
- Banking and lines of credit
- Insurance coverage
- Investment strategies
- Corporate compliance issues
- Negotiating and drafting contracts and buy-sell agreements
If litigation becomes necessary, he will zealously advocate for your financial interests in the boardroom or in the courtroom.
Contact me today
- Law Office of Richard M. Schultz, Ltd. helps build your business and help make it successful. Call my Circle Pines office today at 763-317-1375 or contact me online to schedule your initial consultation.